We fully respect and respect the right to privacy and protection of personal data of our website visitors. This document defines the rules for collecting and handling information obtained during the performance of services.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookie files on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the operator of the dachtech.com.pl Website.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
d) adjust advertising content in graphic form (Display Advertising) using Google Analytics remarketing
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, which allow “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. Users can block Analytics for display ads and customize ads on the Google Display Network in the Ads Preferences Manager. You can also download the Google Analytics blocking program at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.